Monday 31 January 2011

Zombiestein

This past October one of my friends had a All Hallows Eve Party, so instead of buying something to wear, and to save money, I decided to make my own costume…..ZOMBIESTEIN….that’s what I went as (A zombie/Frankenstein). I got a white T- shirt and started cutting away and then burning away with my lighter. I sewed up a bit of the front and cut a bit of the sleeves off. Then I went on my balcony and got mud and rubbed it on one side of the T.


After That I started looking through old clothes and found some jeans i haven’t worn for years, and once again the scissors came out, and cut cut cut cut…..Also I kinda gathered a bit of the denim together and started sewing it to make it look a bit layered and rough.

And that’s about it. Costume ready and for free and shows my creative side, what more could I want… ; P
(As this post was from my old Blog and I am currently exporting my posts from my old blog to this one, MY POINT...here's an image from the drink up)   ; )  



No comments:

Post a Comment