Thursday 20 January 2011

Shoes, Times 4

 January came along and I went MAD on shoes.. well only four pairs, but it's still a lot ahahhaa.
During Boxing day sales me and a close friend headed down towards central to see what the shops had to offer for yet another Sale Season. It didn't help that the trains were on strike so we had to get the good old 29 bus, which is sometimes better then the train due to the entertainment that you get on it. ( If you've been on it, you'll understand FULLY what I mean :P).
The first pair of shoes that got bought STRAIGHT AWAY, as I had seen them online waaaay before the sale and decided to wait a little longer, were these Military Style Lace Up, that fold at the top and buckle to the side.

River Island

 Also these simple Studded Slip Ons were purchased from River Island, as I got to have a pair of spikes on my feet, and gives that finishing touch to a Rock 'n' Roll look... Plus they only cost a Tenner. *thumbs up*.


Next on the list is these VERY VERY nice Adidas Adi-Rise Mid trainers that my good friend Sot got for me for Christmas. Thanks maaaannn.




And the final Pair I bought was from Asos. As I have a lot of black shoes, I thought why not get a brown pair. So I found these Brown Slouchy ankle boots on sale from £60 to £29 and proceeded to the checkout button.


All in all my feet are now quite happy and there is NO NEED for more shoes for a good while..

No comments:

Post a Comment