Friday 28 January 2011

HOLLY FULTON. Spring/Summer 2011

I was surfing the net a couple of months back and I came across this Designer named Holly Fulton. I had a look at her site, (contact at the bottom), and her collection and I was really amazed by her designs, the collection is Current & Innovative, and this is the type of Designer I’ve been looking for, to do a post about.




Muse: Joan Collins.

The inspiration behind the prints on the different textures came from the "Memphis school -a strong mix of the graphic characterises this with symmetry and the irregular paired together in engineered pront and embellishment". The look is fixed on 1960's Cruise Wear for the modern woman.

Fabric: Python and Pony-skin are used. Also silks and raffia are mixed in with contemporary shapes.
I think that Holly will go far with this collection, Plus her previous Collections have also captured my eye and it should capture yours too. Click on the link to find out more about Holly Fulton.


 Contact: Holly Fulton holly@hollyfulton.comFa

WWW.HOLLYFULTON.COM

source:www.hollyfulton.com








No comments:

Post a Comment